Thursday 7 June 2012

3D Modelling Progress

My time has mostly been spent on fixing up the model to a finished product including modelling all of the stairs where the slope is too steep for a ramp, and ensuring glass railings line the sides of the green roof.   I've also been playing with rendering programs after taking my model from rhino into Sketchup.  Below are a couple of test renders that i've been working on.




There's a lot of post processing work to be done on photoshop, but i'm pretty happy with how the views turned out.  I've also been working on pulling out some elevation and section renders, which are below.

 Perspective Sections
Section


Eastern Elevation

Western Elevation


Northern Elevation

Once again, lots of photoshop work to be done on these drawings

I've spent a bit of time thinking about diagrams as well, although none have really been resolved well enough to be uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment